Where are they now.....

#2 Admin

Admin

Management

• Administrators
  • 568 posts
  • RegionNelson

Posted 08 September 2017 - 03:06 PM

Way back in the early 2000's a Mr Steve Wagner, who was then with the Office of the ACC Complaints Investigator, suddenly departed and popped his head up again but this time he was with the IRD.

He was not very good investigator. He chose not to find anything illegal/untoward in the way AON and CATALYST were managing ACC Long Term Injury Claim files.

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

#3 Totally Biased

Totally Biased

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • RegionWaikato

Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:22 PM

Yes I encountered Mr Wagner during his stint as an ACC complaints "investigator".

Any Idea what position he held/holds at the IRD or how this information may be obtained ?

#4 Admin

Admin

Management

• Administrators
  • 568 posts
  • RegionNelson

Posted 10 September 2017 - 12:46 PM

I have absolutely no idea how one goes about getting that sort of info.

Another person who I had a lot of contact with was a lady in the then Minister for ACC office (Ruth Dyson).

Judy Dearsley

Her title was Private ACC Secretary to Ruth Dyson.

When her term was up she went back to the ACC - as the Administrator - Office of the Complaints Investigator

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

#5 Admin

Admin

Management

• Administrators
  • 568 posts
  • RegionNelson

Posted 10 September 2017 - 01:05 PM

An interesting observation during the time I was having contact with Steve Wagner and Judy Dearsley is that no-one else from the ACC's Office of the Complaints Investigator were able to be involved.

I can understand why they didn't want too many people hearing about am the evidence I, and others, have, that clearly proves that ACC and their Office of the Complaints Investigator were assisting AON, CATALYST and ACC's Long Term Claims Unit in exiting long term claimants (most onto some type of winz benefit) by interfering with the Work Capacity Assessment Process.

It is alleged that the ACC successfully exited over 17K Long Term Claimants off their books with the help of dodgy case management companies as like AON NZ Ltd and CATALYST - then owned by ACC themselves