1 reply to this topic

#1 Flower

Flower

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • RegionAuckland

Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:17 PM

Who is a doctor that is impartial and not a acc exit yes man ? And who not to see?

#2 BLURB

BLURB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • RegionCambridge

Posted 25 May 2017 - 06:53 PM

When ACC transferred one of my injury files to AON for so-called better managing in 2000 they sent me to Dr Tim Sprott (who later went on to work for air new zealand as an medical assessor or something like that) and the occupational medical assessor was Dr Chris ... i'll get back with the name - i've forgotten

You ask who not to see?

Answer: Dr Chris ... Remuera Auckland

I understand Aon's assessors they contracted to undertake work capacity assessments also undertook work for the ACC.

Between 1999 and 2003 (or thereabouts) 17000 ACC Long Term Claimants (referred to by ACC & Aon as "Tail-enders") were exited off ACC with most if not all of them seeking assistance from WINZ.

Many have successfully reviewed or appealed the decision ACC/AON/Catalyst/Long Term Claims Unit made to exit them back then.

Like the assessment process I was forced to participate in, AON's work capacity assessment process was cleverly engineered with a predetermined outcome, 99% in favour of the ACC!

If ever you hear the name Leanne MacDonnell (last known to be an ACC Case Manager) start shaking .... if she is still a case manager to injured people then watch your back, communicate with her only in writing, regularly request full copy of your file or files and question everything!

ACC are responsible for destroying many lives with their bullshit scams in an attempt to save money!

I have many issues with the way AON, Catalyst and ACC managed my 1992 lower back injury claim between 2000 and 2002.

Not only did Leanne MacDonnell & Dr Robert Percival interfere with the assessment process, they wrote lies about me in my files.