#1 BLURB

BLURB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • RegionCambridge

Posted 10 December 2015 - 03:32 AM

After the (predetermined) assessment process, Linda Watling phoned me and told me that she wanted to meet up and discuss. She arranged a meeting in Manukau City, at Workbridge.

During this meeting, she gave me a letter. I put the leeter in my bag unopened. It I believed was the decission letter. We went on to discuss the situation.

During this meeting, Linda Watling suggested that I could consider Bankrupting myself when my ACC erc stopped.

She said her brother in law bankrupted himself and it worked for him as he had no more debt.

---- when I recieved my vry first copy of my file, Linda Watling had not written anything in there about this meeting. Nothing at all.

In fact, in my file it stated that the decission Letter dated 10 July 2002 was mailed to me.

(to cut to the chase ---- )

I wrote on a website that a Catalyst Injury Management Case Manager had told/suggested that I should bankrupt myself when my ACC stopped.

I got a letter from her solicitor, who in fact also represents ACC. His letter will be posted later, but here is the reply I sent.

Monday 17th February 2003

- -------- Rd
RD4 Waiuku
Franklin Auckland

Dane Tui (Barrister)
danetuiqereqere
PO Box 7200
Wellesley Street Auckland.

Dear Dane Tui

I received your letter today, 17th February 2003.

If your two clients wish to proceed with legal proceedings against me, so then be it!

Ms MacDonnell destroyed any opportunity of myself ever getting back into employment while she was my case manager and working for WorkAon!

At the time, most of my complaints to ACC and to the Minister of ACC, Ruth Dyson, concerning the way she was treating me, I referred to her as a control freak so if she wishes to make an issue about that as well, do it!

Ms Watling is fully aware of what she said to me concerning the bankruptcy allegation during our meeting that was held at the Manukau Workbridge office in July of 2002! She can deny saying what she did say as much as she likes, but at the end of the day, both she and I know the truth! (and the rest of NZ will as well once its in court!)

I consider this as another attempt by Catalyst to get me off their backs so if these two ladies are prepared to take legal action against me, then please make them aware that I shall be seeking damages and costs from them for wasting more of my time once the truth is established!

A copy of your letter is being forwarded to the Sunday Star Times, Minister of ACC, Ms Ruth Dyson, and to Gary Wilson, the CEO of ACC!

Have a nice day. Thank you for your time.

Yours sincerely

Signed:

Fran Van Helmond
Dated:

I have many issues with the way AON, Catalyst and ACC managed my 1992 lower back injury claim between 2000 and 2002.

Not only did Leanne MacDonnell & Dr Robert Percival interfere with the assessment process, they wrote lies about me in my files.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: acc staff, aon, minister for acc