Photo

The enclosed letter was dated 1 July 1974 ?huh?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Admin

Admin

Management

• Administrators
  • 569 posts
  • RegionNelson

Posted 21 July 2015 - 05:02 PM

On Wednesday 20 July 2011 I received a letter from a Lynne Flood, Team Manager, ACC Counties Manukau.

- The envelope was post marked 18 Jul 11

- The enclosed letter was dated 1 July 1974 :blink:

- "... your request of 20 June 20011 ..." :huh:

1 July 1974

Fran Van Helmond
RD3
Cambridge, 3495

Dear Mr Van Helmond

We're sorry, we're not able to provide the information you requested

Thank you for your request of 20 June 20011, asking for information under the Privacy Act 1993.

You requested information as to who has accessed your file/s, for what purpose they accessed your file/s, information regarding the release of information on your claims and for ACC to advise you of any information that has been with held.

We are not able to provide this information because reports on staff accesses to claim files are an administrative record, not personal information about you as the client. Administrative records held by ACC that mention or relate to a claim or client is not necessarily personal information the client. Therefore ACC is declining your request regarding who has accessed your file/s as this information is not personal information and will not be disclosed.

ACC has provided you with all copies of all reports on your claim and is not with holding any reports or contacts attached to your claim from you. You have received all reports ACC holds and would have used to reach a decision on the 1992 claim.

We're happy to answer your questions

Please ring me on .....

etc etc

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

#2 Sandra

Sandra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • RegionNew Zealand

Posted 04 September 2015 - 06:23 PM

That is just typical of ACC communications. I have been fighting them for nine years so I get loads of mail like that and also with the dates conflicting or just on the dead lines and mail sitting in peoples in or out trays. 

Sandra