2 replies to this topic

#1 Admin

Admin

Management

• Administrators
  • 574 posts
  • RegionNelson

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:04 AM

Merry Christmas to all our much valued ACCforum.nz members and guests over this festive season.

If you're out about visiting family and/or friends over the Christmas festive period, please do take care as there will be, like all previous years, some down right stupid, ignorant and down right brainless idiots driving on our roads!

We would also at this time say a big thank you to Acclaim Otago, in particular Warren Forster and Dr Denise Powell, for their dedication and devotion in developing, and presenting to the United Nations in Geneva on behalf of all New Zealander's in September 2014, the Shadow Report outlining the issues people disabled by injury in New Zealand face.

Thank you to everyone at Acclaim Otago, you all Rock!

Merry Christmas everyone.

From all the team at ACCforum.nz

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

#2 Tomcat

Tomcat

• Moderators
  • 12 posts
  • RegionFar North NZ

Posted 17 December 2014 - 10:39 AM

MERY XMAS AND A WHOOPIE NEW YEAR ALL...

http://www.123greeti...e_extended.html

Edited by Admin, 18 December 2014 - 11:08 AM.
Hi Tomcat, when you want to display a youtube (or any other video) video in a post, just copy & paste the link directly onto the page and the forum will automatically show it when you save the post. Merry Christmas & a Whoopie New Year to you too.

#3 Mike

Mike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • RegionHastings

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:25 AM

Hi

I'm new here and want to also say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

I can't wait until this forum is properly opened early next year because I have a good feeling it is going to evolve into one hell of a popular online ACC Claimants community.

Take care, Merry Christmas to you all.

Mike T.